Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Personal Development Quote

"The key to freedom is obedience. The more obedient we are, the more freedom we have."
- Boyd K. Packer 


Attribute: Obedience, freedom
Reflection: I think this quote is saying that if we obey everything we will get freedom. The more we obey the more freedom we get. For example by always being obedient and doing what is right you get more privileges and get more out of it. I believe that by always be obedient and doing what is right you will get more in the future. I think everyone should be obedient on what they have to do because by being obedient you will have more and will get to do more. This quote is a really good quote in my opinion because it seems right and in my opinion it is right. "The key to freedom is obedience." 
This quote can be related to my 100+ goals by comparing what my goals are. What I mean by that is that looking at what my goals are and seeing if they are good goals to accomplish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment